CATERING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the minimum order requirement?
The minimum order is for 15 people.
2. What is included with my order?
The standard order includes 2 bases, 2 proteins, 2 sauces and unlimited toppings, plates, utensils, napkins, serving spoons and tongs.
3. How do I place an order?
You may place your order by faxing a completed “Catering Order Form” to (703) 528-8427 or emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How far in advance should I place my order?
We request that you place your order 24 hours in advance.
5. What are the payment terms?
A 50% deposit is required for orders more than $300. The remaining amount due is payable in full at time of order delivery/pick-up.
6. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we do accept major credit cards as a form of payment.
7. How can I set up a corporate account?
We do accept corporate accounts. Please contact us for more information.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
A cancellation request is required a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery/pick-up date. Failure to do so will result in a 20% surcharge.
9. Do you offer deliver services for catering?
Yes, we will delivery your catering order to addresses within a 3 mile radius.